Words with same spellings & sound but in different forms
- His dealings are above board.
- A twig is hanging above his head.
- One should not spend above one’s means.
- Above all, his father is fair in his dealings.
- The child swam across the river.
- The old man placed a log of wood across the ditch.
- They put the facts before the members across the table.
- Children should look after their parents.
- The child takes after its mother.
- The dog is running after the deer.
- The doctor advised him to take rest after dinner.
- Boys reached home after dark.
- After all he is the head of the family.
- We are about to reach our home.
- The old man is about to die.
- I looked about me but did not find anything.
- It is about ten o’ clock.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote