Pick out the sentence out of the followings with wrong use of the same (italicized) word used in these sentences.
- Make haste lest you should miss the bus.
- I do not know of which make this watch is.
- Practice does make a man perfect.
- The teacher advised the students that two and two make four.
- These days many plastic goods are made out of recyclable material.
- The departing boss made an emotional speech in his farewell party.
- All the politicians make false commitments during election days.
- She made a circular sign with her hands but I could not make out of it.
- He requested me to make room for some more persons on the bench.
- His arrogant behavior made him lose his reputation in the office.
- We made him realize his folly in this episode.
- They discussed the issue at length but could not make any decision.
- What made you think that you were in a losing position?
Answer: All the sentences are correct.
Something to ponder over :
Prepare for entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, XAT, SNAP, CET, etc with “LessonEnglishGrammar”.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote