Pick out the sentence out of the followings with wrong use of the same (italicized) word used in these sentences.
- The authorities brought all the culprits to book.
- His life is like an open book for all.
- The cashier managed to cook books to conceal his irregularities.
- Mr. Smith is in good books of his boss.
- He always remains busy in his studies and his friends call him a book worm.
- Robin booked his luggage through train.
- Books are my sole companions.
- Some books are to be tasted, some to be chewed and some to be swallowed.
- The young man was booked under the charges of theft.
Also, Checkout our Courses
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote