In this tense with ‘shall or will’, have & third form of verb is used.
- I shall have taken my meals.
- The teacher will have marked attendance by then.
- Boys will have won the match.
- You will have finished your work by tomorrow evening.
In this sentence with ‘shall or will’, not have & third form of verb is used.
- I shall not have taken the examination.
- Boys will not have won the match.
- You will not have reached the school by 7 A.M.
- The thief will not have escaped before the police reached there.
In this sentence ‘shall or will’,is used before subject. have & third form of verb is used.
Sign of interrogation is used at the end of the sentence.
- Shall we have rented our house to them?
- Will you have met the teacher?
- Will the boys have finished their work ?
Similarly in interrogative negative sentences ‘shall or will’ is used before subject and not & have is used before third form of verb in the sentence.
For example :
- Will you not have joined your friends?
- Shall we not have crossed the river ?
- Will they not have started their journey?