2 years, 10 months ago Educational Consultant
1. Julia has been complaining about her job. I wish she would just be quite or look for another one.
2. Paul was living at home with his parents when the financial crash happened.
3. Laura has been getting medicine for five years when she decided to give it up and go travelling.
4. We are moving into a new house next month so we’re very busy organizing everything at the moment.
5. What are you doing for Christmas this year ?
6. I am hoping you might help me with my home work as i have to write an essay on cultural diversity.
7. The Economic situation seems getting worse although the politicians are quite optimistic.
8. I get really annoyed with myself because I am forgetting my keys.
9. Clare has been saving some of her salary every month for ages as she wants to buy a new car.
10. I am working very hard at the moment because I’ve just come back from my holidays and there’s so much to do in the office.
1. Our plumbers fitted a new shower in the bathroom this morning.
2 They say that frog’s legs taste like chicken.
3. Tom seems very happy at the moment.
4. Everyone in the office is really annoying today or perhaps it’s just..
5. The situation appears to be improving so that’s good news.
6. ….seems that lots of things have changed…..